Patient Financial Services
Billing, Insurance and Financial Options
When you are ill, the last thing you want to think about is how to pay
your bill. Our patient financial representatives are available to assist
you in the payment process.
Will Deer Lodge Medical Center bill my insurance?
- If you are insured and have provided us with your current insurance information,
we will bill your insurance company for you.
- We allow 30 days from billing for your insurance company to make a payment.
If your account is not paid in that time, we will ask you for assistance
to obtain payment from your insurance company.
- You are responsible for charges not covered by your insurance. Your insurance
can provide you with more information regarding your benefits.
The providers that do not follow our medical assistant care policy are:
- Dr. Raiser
- Dr. Thomas
- Dr. Goulah
- Radiologist associated with Teton Radiology and Medical Imaging Associates
- Pathologist associated with Pathology Consultants of Western Montana.
What types of payment arrangements are available?
Our Payment Options Include:
- Payment in full - You can pay your bill by cash, check, or credit card.
- Financial arrangements can be made if you do not have insurance or have
a balance due after insurance payment.
Financial assistance is available through our Sliding Fee Discount Program. Click
here for a copy of our Financial Assistance Policy or
here for an application.
We are here to help. To inquire about payment options, our Sliding Fee Discount Program, or
any other financial questions, please call our business office at 406-846-2212.
This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay.