Patient Financial Services
Billing, Insurance and Financial Options
When you are ill, the last thing you want to think about is how to pay your bill. Our patient financial representatives are available to assist you in the payment process.
Will Deer Lodge Medical Center bill my insurance?
- If you are insured and have provided us with your current insurance information, we will bill your insurance company for you.
- We allow 30 days from billing for your insurance company to make a payment. If your account is not paid in that time, we will ask you for assistance to obtain payment from your insurance company.
- You are responsible for charges not covered by your insurance. Your insurance can provide you with more information regarding your benefits.
What types of payment arrangements are available?
Our Payment Options Include:
Payment in Full: You can pay your bill by cash, check, or credit card.
- Click here to pay your bill online via debit/credit card.
- Monthly Payment Plans: If you are unable to pay your bill in full, you may qualify for a monthly payment plan (as determined by Deer Lodge Medical Center).
- Financial Assistance: Financial assistance is available through our Sliding Fee Discount Program.
Please see our Financial Assistance Policy for a list of providers not covered by the policy.
Price Transparency and No Surprise Billing Act
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges Notice
- Notice Regarding Patient Protections Against Surprise Billing
- Standard Charges for CMS Pricing Transparency
We are here to help. To inquire about payment options, our Sliding Fee Discount Program, or any other financial questions, please call our business office at 406-846-2212. This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay.